Benefit for Jaden Buckley
TinyEarBigHeart.com is a non-profit organized for the three year old grandson of Bill & Louise Bruce, Jaden Buckley to pay for his surgery to correct his ear deformation. He was born with a condition called microtia and atresia. These are conditions that still to this day they don’t know how or why children are born with it. Of course insurance doesn’t want to help out with a lot of the surgery costs because they are saying that it is cosmetic which is ridiculous but what do you do or say. The out of pocket expenses to cover his surgeries are $100,000.00. Four surgeries are required during the course of one year to correct his ear. The Bruce family has found a specialist in San Antonio, Texas that specializes in surgically fixing pediatric patients born with microtia and atresia. To help cover cost of surgery, TinyEarBigHeart.com and the Bruce family have organized a Benefit for Jaden Buckley at Wildcat Golf Course on September 15, 2012.
EVENT INCLUDES A SCRAMBLE GOLF TOURNAMENT, SILENT AUCTION, AND MUCH MORE. FOR MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
For sponsorship information please contact Wes Buckley at (305) 606-2601, or Amanda Thomas at (319) 431-8182, or Louise Bruce at (319) 521-4572, or April Bruce at (305) 772-6919.
Tournament entry $210 per team
$55 per person
Tournament is a scramble
Teams of 4
1. 18-Hole, 4-Person Best Shot format. Each player hits from the tee box, select the best shot and each player hits from the selected location and so on until the hole is completed.
2. Winter rules apply(This basically means that you are allowed to “fluff” your ball anywhere on the course besides the green).
3. Ball in farm fields, yards, and Driving Range are considered out of bounds(stroke & distance). DO NOT GO INTO FIELDS OR YARDS TO RETRIEVE-THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.
4. Water hazards & lateral hazards are not marked. Use water’s edge or beginning of rock banks as a hazard margin.
5. Men will hit from the White tees and Women from the Red tees.
6. The card back hole will be randomly selected at the end of the event.
7. If you have any problems on the course or with your golf cart, please contact 319-436-4653 for assistance.